Let’s Make A Difference
We offer a community of hope to combat the isolation and lack of purpose that too often accompany mental health issues.
Let’s make a difference for mental health.
Here are some exciting statistics on the outcomes from the Clubhouse Model:
- Employment, with longer on-the-job tenure for members engaging in Clubhouse Transitional Employment.
- Cost effective, compared to other mental healthcare approaches. The cost of Clubhouses estimated to be one-third of the cost of the IPS model; about half the annual costs of Community Mental Health Centers; and substantially less than the ACT model.
- A significant decrease in hospitalizations as a result of membership in a Clubhouse program enhance mental and physical health by reducing disconnectedness.
- Reduced incarcerations, with criminal justice system involvement substantially diminished during and after Clubhouse psychosocial program membership.
- Improved Well-Being compared with individuals receiving psychiatric services without Clubhouse membership. Clubhouse members were significantly more likely to report that they had close friendships and someone they could rely on when they needed help.
- Better physical and mental health. A recent study suggests that service systems like Clubhouses that offer ongoing social supports enhance mental and physical health by reducing disconnectedness.